Chally, Brie and our graduating seniors
Our advanced student with Liza,Chally and BrieWe had our first recital on June 20th 2009 titled "Just Dance". We had a total 125 students participate in our very own inaugural recital. We were so happy for the great turn out. We sold oust the show and filled up the auditorium. What a blessing it was for my sisters and I. We had many of our neighboring studios come watch us to see us. Everyone was very impressed. We local representatives who said it was the best show they had seen in years. From our amazing recital we have gotten more enrollment and now our locals know who we are. We have been asked to perform at local community events starting in September all the way through next year. This will be a busy 2009-2010 year for 3'N Motion. Thanks to all who made it possible for us to make this dream come true. Mom and Dad were very supportive through everything. Our husbands were taking care of the kids during our long nights at the studio and last but not least I have some pretty awesome sisters. Ivonne the baby came all the way fro Utah and did hair and make up for some of our girls. Marie stayed up long hours preparing the program with one of our instructors. Liza ran the show. It was an amazing experience for all.


3 comments:
I am SOOOOOO excited for you! I wish I could've been there!
Congrats! I really do admire you and your sisters for your ambition and hard work. So cool.
Your students look awesome! So professional! We sure miss you guys! Check out our blog I just updated it: jensenfam05.blogspot.com. Love you!
Be sure to tell Gabby Cianna says HI. She always wants to look at your blog to see pics of Gabs and Austin!
Post a Comment