Thursday, July 02, 2009

Pinata Fun and Gift

Lots of Candy
So happy with his new toys and clothe

Ready set Pull!


looking at one of his new shirts



Friends and Family celebrating with Austin. Austin shares the same B-Day as my mom and uncle it was a day full of fun and lots of celebrating. We enjoyed having all come and take part in this special day. Austin has been a joy for us. He is so funny. He has a great personality and is very easy to love and like. He makes friends very quickly. I am so amazed at how much he has grown this past year. He is a big boy now going into Kindergarten in the fall. It makes me sad that my kids are growing up. I love this little guy he is very special to me!
Sorry for the pictures not being in order. I will work on that soon!




0 comments: