Sunday, March 08, 2009

The little peanut


Okay so here is a picture of baby Kaden. This is my sister Lizas baby. He is 6 weeks old and as Ivonne would say he is "A chunk of burning love" It's been great having a little baby around again eventhough he is not mine, I love holding him and taking care of him while Liza is busy teaching her dance classes. I can't convince my other half to have another baby, but my craving has been satisfied for now with cute baby Kaden. I just adore him.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Sweet little baby. Obviously I love the name! Miss you tons. We need ti see each other soon. Call me so we caan catch up. Love the new pictures.

Cari Payne said...

He is Adorable! Don't you just love the feeling of holding a new little one! Tell Liza good Job Mommie! Luvs!