



Fuego is the name of one of our many numbers that our competition team danced. It is the only one Gabby is a part of since this year we did not have a Jr. team. Four minis were selected to be a part of this production number. Gabby had a blast! I learned that my daughter can seriously check it. It was great to watch. They won gold and we were all very proud. The competition was stiff, many talented dance studios out there. If you want to see some of the dance numbers we competed against you can visit Move production competition on the web. If was a fun weekend for the girls. I asked Gabby after she got on stage if she was nervous, she told me she wanted to do it again. What a little dancer she is. Great things to come from our once little shy Gabs.


1 comments:
So Beautiful! I think that is so Wonderful that our girls love to dance and truly enjoy it! She is Gorgeous..you are in trouble missy! :-)
Post a Comment