Tuesday, October 18, 2011

FALL 2011

So much to say and seriously not enough time to do it. Our family is well. Gabriella is is 5th grade and making all A's. She is a dancing queen and has developed a real passion for dance. Her goal is to audition for the BYU Summer Ballet camp this upcoming summer 2012. She is nervous but we think she will do great! Austin is in 2nd grade. He turned 7 in July and is doing great in school so far pulling all A's and 1 B. He is our Football, Baseball and Soccer star. Jared and I are extremely busy. We are both running companies and managing to stay above water in these finacial trying times. We moved back to the country in May. The kids love it out here they have plenty of room to run around. I hope to post some new pictures of our lovely family. Our kids are huge and many of you will be in shock! Happy posting to all. I will get back to you all very soon!
Loves!

0 comments: