Sunday, October 25, 2009

Our Staright A Girl!


Congratulations to our smart little cookie! We are so proud of our girl. Gabriellas has worked very hard these past 9 weeks. 3rd grade has really proven to us that it is time to grow up! NO MORE BABY STUFF! With her busy schedule of dance 4 times a week plus weekend rehearsals for Company and the Nutcracker she has really been brilliant. Way to Go Gabs!
Also Congratulations on making the Nutcracker Ballet this year. Gabby will be playing a little mouse, Angel and Mother Ginger children. She is also an understudy. We are so proud of her. Gabby has really taken off with dance. Her strongest Genre at this point is Ballet which she totally loves! She is a happy little girl, as she discovers new ways to express herself through dance. She works just as hard with dance as school. She has recently mastered her double pirouttes and is now starting to work on her triples. At only 8 years old she has proven to be a natural. I am a proud Mommy as you can tell!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

She is such a beautiful girl! Congratulations Gabby on all of your hard work!!

Jill said...

She is taking after her Momma! I would love to see her dance! I bet she is amazing!

Joe Tenney said...

Wow, that's great! I can't believe this is the same girl as the tiny baby I carried around the Provo Town Center mall. She's so grown up and beautiful.

Shelley said...

Gabbie is such a pretty girl. Way to go. We need to catch up. Miss you so much!

Mindy said...

She is so adorable!! And smart! That is great news.