Gabby and Austin at the end of school. she was so cute with him making sure he was alright. This pictures shows her holding his hand as I picked them up.
My mom and dad being supportive by coming out on their first day of school.
Me and the kids.This was such a bitter sweet day for me. I have enjoyed having the kids home all summer. I have to admit that I rather keep them home with me but I know that they both will benefit by going to school. This year Austin became a big Kindergardner. I thought I was going to have a melt down! He was so brave and big. He really showed me how mature he has gotten. I love my kids to pieces. Later that day Austin had the opportunity to visit with his Nene and she asked how was his day. He told her good and that it was fun! She then said "I heard you were a very brave little boy today" he replied, Nene I had to be brave for my mommy I did not want her to cry. I about lost it when she called me up to tell me.



1 comments:
I remember when Grant went to kindergarten, he told me he was being brave. Ahh, our kids! It really is so bittersweet!
Post a Comment