

Jared turned 32 on March 16. We had a good time celebrating with him. The kids and I made him a cake. We had a small get together with Jared's brother and wife and his dad. Okay so this last picture of Jared shows how uncomfortable he gets when he is the center of attention. Most of you know that Jared is very quiet and reserve unlike his wife and children. The kids are what we call camera hogs.

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Jared- it seems like just yesterday and at the same time 100 years ago that I went to your birthday party in the newleywed Barton's submarine apartment and listened to you and your friends play guitar.
Happy Birthday Jared! Aurie you make me laugh..that picture of him at the end looks like he was a little bugged at you! Too Funny!
Happy BDay, Jared! Aurie, I'm so proud of you and what you've accomplished with your dance studio! We miss you guys! We are moving closer, though! Colter got a job at Princeton in NJ. We're really excited. I can't believe Gabby! She looks so grown up!
Post a Comment