


This is one of my favorite rides at Disney, not only because it is pretty but because it reminds me of a very special person. Growing up my grandma TaTa would sometimes come and visit us here in Florida. When she came our family always took a trip to Disney. Tata's favorite ride was this one. I remember sitting in the boat and listening as she sang along the words to the famous disney ride It'a Small World. So in memory of her and her sweet personality I post this. Like the song says There's so much we can say, There's so much we can do, IT'S A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL. In memory of Alicia Negron Zerra Dec 20th 2004

2 comments:
I loved reading all of your new posts! I am SO jealous of your going to disney the day after christmas in shorts! We are Freezing in Michigan :) It is so fun to keep in touch with blogs! Hope you have a Wonderful 2009!
I miss her.
Post a Comment