Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Gabriellas Baptism

Gabby was baptized Sunday November 30th. It was a very special day for her and for us as parents. During her baptism I started to think how fast 8 years had gone by and that some how we are doing something right. Now that she is 8 we realized that our oldest child is growing up. #2 As parents we are getting older. # 3 How wonderful life is when you have children who love you no matter what. We are happy for Gabby she had been waiting for her chance to be baptized. She was ready for this step in her young life. We are so very proud of her. Love you Gabs!

3 comments:

Shelley said...

She looked sooo beautiful in her baptism pictures. I can't believe she it 8. I haven't seen her since she was so little, which makes it sad because I haven't seen you fo that long. Love all the pictures. Your family pictures are fabulous as well. I'm glad everything went perfect.

BallardMama said...

Congrats to Gabby, that is great! Clancy isn't far behind!

Jill said...

Yeah for Gabby! I absolutely loved her baptism pictures; she looks like an angel or a princess! We miss you guys!