Sunday, December 07, 2008

Deck the Halls!!


Here is my cute home in the beginning stages of being decorated. We are slowly but surely working our way to the finishing touches. I feel like I am behind compared to others. Hopefully we will get it all done before Christmas Eve.

6 comments:

goooooood girl said...

i like your blog......

Jennifer Payne said...

It was so fun to hear from you! I love your pictures of your family. What a beautiful group you are. I will have to add you to my blog so that we can keep in touch!

Cari Payne said...

What a Cute House! I swear this holiday season feels like a roller coaster..it is going way to fast! Luvs, Cari

Shelley said...

I love Christmas too! We put everything up the day after Thanksgiving. Gabbie is such a pretty girl. It's taken some getting used to living in a warm place for the holidays. Oh well. I can't complain the rest of the year. We hope to go to Utah, and rent a cabin for a weekend this winter. Hope you guys are having a great Christmas season.

Jade said...

Cute! I've never seen your home. It's looking good with all those lights.

Nicolle said...

Cute lights! At least you have yours up, we struggle with the lights but got our Christmas tree and all the decorations up the week before Thanksgiving this year! I love the family picts, when you have another baby??